Sunday, April 29, 2007

Photo Album, Mobile Phones and Golden Week

So it's been awhile since I updated, and today I finally got around to fixing the photo album! It should work fine now, the larger versions weren't being uploaded earlier on but they should view correctly now.

In the past week or so not much has happened. I finally got my 'Alien Registration ID' which allows me to do numerous things... the first of which I got around to was purchasing a mobile phone :D It's been tough living without one for a month! I'm with the popular Japanese compeny AU, on a plan. The phone itself isn't top of the range for Japan, but compared to the phones in Australia it's pretty fantastic. Here's a link!

I wish I had more to say, but school is becoming more and more of a routine rather than a new experience... so it's a bit hard to think of new things to talk about! Since I got a mobile phone though, lots of people have been asking to exchange numbers and e-mails. A lot of times it's someone I've only just met, too. The way it's done here is much better than Australia, too. Basically you create your 'Profile' on your phone, which includes your number, e-mail, birthday, photo, blood typ (!), address etc... and you can send that profile to friends via Infra-Red, after which it then goes into their phone books. Reminds me of the whole Digimon battling fad with people standing around pointing their phones at each other haha.

Anyway, today marks the start of 'Golden Week'. A string of holidays in a row. Basically I get 7 days off school, but still have to go on the 1st and 2nd of May. Should be good, since I need the rest. I just hope I can get my friends from school to do something during that time. This weekend has been painfully boring, since everyone I contacted was busy with something or other. Anyways, I should be off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kas...photos are awesome.
Geez, that was a good camera...hope whoever is using it now appreciates it :((
Tokyo ones make me feel dizzy!!

So is Golden Week religious? Do people still go to work, or just a school holiday....sounds good to get some time off tho..
Happy Golden Week :)
J+B+H

Anonymous said...

hey hey キャスパー:)
i LOVE your photos soooo fuckin much! they're absolutely amazing :P

you should come to nara and
take pictures here<333lol

bye bye
ttyl