Monday, February 19, 2007

Murasakino High School


Today I was told I'll be attending Kyoto's Murasakino High School this year. After browsing the school's site it looks like a great school, what did seem peculiar to me is the fact that Murasakino High School is one of the few schools in Japan without a school uniform. On one hand it could be a lot more comfortable and easy going to not have a uniform, but on the other I was pretty fond of my old school uniform being able to save me the trouble of picking outfits every day, as well as the fact that for a lot of schools in Japan the school uniform is a big deal. Anywho, on the bright side of things at least I know what city I'm going to be going to now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo. The school looks nice! I can't read any japanese so I just looked at the pictures. XD Looks like a big and beautiful school just placed right in the middle of some random woods. XD

I so want to go to Japan too~ But I don't think I would ever want to stay and live there for a year. I'm not brave enough -_-. Bleh. I think I'll be traveling there instead sometimes for fun. But before that I guess I'll just live through your journal entries to experience the most of Japan. XD

*Bookmarks journal*